The greatest show on planet snooker returns for 17 days of unmissable action at The Crucible Theatre, and you can watch every match live on desktop or mobile.
The annual show-piece features the world's top 16 ranked players alongside a further 16 qualifiers as they battle it out for £1.91 million in prize money from April 15 to May 1.
The 40th anniversary of the World Championship held at Sheffield's iconic Crucible brings together a wealth of in-form stars, overseas talent and a clutch of debutant qualifiers.
Reigning champion Mark Selby is bidding to claim snooker's most prestigious prize for the third time, but faces competition from a formidable field of challengers, including five-time World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan, multiple major winner Judd Trump, 2010 champion Neil Robertson and four-time Crucible king John Higgins.
Other seeded stars eyeing glory include the likes of 2016 beaten finalist Ding Junhui, 2005 winner Shaun Murphy, 2015 champion Stuart Bingham, Barry Hawkins, Marco Fu and Mark Allen.
Debutant qualifiers include Chinese duo Yan Bingtao and Zhou Yuelong, 2015 UK Championship semi-finalist David Grace, Gary Wilson and Thailand's Noppon Saengkham.
In addition to BBC and Eurosport television coverage, all matches are available to watch live and uninterrupted online with commentary in the UK and various other regions.
To tune in to the action live online, simply:
2) Register an account (Use bonus code: MAXCASH to get a 100% welcome bonus of up to £200)
3) Click on live streaming at the top of the homepage
4) Select 'Snooker' from the drop down menu and enjoy the action!
Alternatively, the action is also available to watch live at Betfred TV, simply:
2) Register an account or sign in (Bet £10 and you'll get £30 in free bets + £30 casino bonus funds when you join)
3) Select 'Watch Live' on the homepage
4) Choose 'Watch Live Sport' and the stream window will open