New customers can bet £10 on The Hundred and claim £50 in free bets with Bet365, find out how to claim the offer below (18+).
The Hundred gets under way on Wednesday as the Southern Brave men begin their title defence against Welsh Fire in Southampton.
The revolutionary city-based competition rips up the traditional cricket rulebook, encouraging brutal, quickfire scoring in a 150-minute display of aggressive batting.
Bet365 welcome offer: How to get up to £50 in free bets on The Hundred
18+ only. Please play responsibly. For more information, visit Be Gamble Aware. Time limits and Ts&Cs apply (see above and Bet365’s sign-up page). Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake.
How to claim this offer
- Open an account via this special link
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive five times your deposit in ‘Free Bets’.
- To release your ‘Free Bets’, place qualifying bets to the value of the your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your ‘Free Bets’ will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your ‘Free Bets’, select ‘Use bet credits’ in the bet slip.
Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Full Ts&Cs.
*Using bookmaker links on livesnooker.com may earn us a commission, at no additional cost to you. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org.