Find out how to claim a £5 Free Bet from Bet365 to use on the Liverpool vs Man City game this season (18+).
Bet365 Liverpool vs Man City Offer: Get a £5 Free Bet on Liverpool v Man City
How to claim
- Visit bet365.com via this link
- Sign Up for an account or log in to your existing account
- Your £5 Free Bet on Liverpool vs Man City should be automatically applied to your account
New & eligible UK & ROI customers only. Account must be fully verified to place the bet. Applies to single bets and Bet Builders only. Returns exclude Free Bet stake. T&Cs apply.
Confidence would’ve been bolstered at Anfield following their 7-1 win over Rangers, in midweek. There is a lot more work to be done to make the memories of a terrible start to the season disappear. The club have stumbled to 10th place in the league, with a string of poor results against sides they would be expecting to defeat. It’s been a long season for Jurgen Klopp, and his side, so far but they will hoping they are about to turn their season around.
Man City have, if it were possible, have stepped things up a gear this season. The addition of Erling Haaland has been a huge signing, giving the reigning champions a serious goal threat in the penalty box. The Norwegian strikers has scored 15 goals in nine league games this season, pushing himself to the very top of the goalscoring charts and making himself the overwhelming favourite to win the Golden Boot this season.
It’s sure to be an exciting match this Sunday and bet365 have gifted all customers a £5 free bet to use on this huge Premier League clash.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available from 09:30 UK Time on Friday 14th October 2022, to new and eligible verified UK and Republic of Ireland customers only. You can see a full list of your available offers by logging in and selecting the Offers section on mobile or the Promotions section on desktop. bet365 maintains a record of customer contact in relation to eligibility for offers and this record, including the date and time of any restrictions being imposed, will be final in the event of any dispute.
- The qualifying fixture for this offer is Liverpool v Man City in the English Premier League, taking place on Sunday 16th October 2022.
Using the Free Bet
- Only one Free Bet (value £5*) is available per customer for this offer. Offer applies to a standard single bet or a bet placed through the Bet Builder feature.
- Your Free Bet will expire if not used on the qualifying event.
- Any returns from your Free Bet stake will be added to your withdrawable balance but your Free Bet stake is not included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 would give a return of £30 (£20 winnings plus £10 stake), whereas a £10 Free Bet stake placed at odds of 2/1 would give a net return of £20 as the £10 Free Bet stake is not returned.
- If you have placed your Free Bet on a pre-match Half Time/Full Time, Correct Score or Scorecast market, Bore Draw Money Back will apply if the game finishes 0-0 and the Free Bet value will be added to your Bet Credits balance. If you place your Free Bet on any selection which is made void (e.g. a Goalscorer bet for a player who doesn’t take part in the match), the Free Bet value will also be added to your Bet Credits balance. This includes where the ‘Void if player does not start’ option is selected and where the selection is part of a Bet Builder bet.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet, refund payment or Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet, refund or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person. If bet365 has reasonable grounds to suspect that the bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and remove any winnings from such bet.
- bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits, refund amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.