William Hill are offering Top Price Guaranteed on Round-by-Round betting on the Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua fight this weekend (18+).
The WBA, IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight titles are on the line in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia this weekend when Usyk and Joshua clash in a rematch from their epic in September last year. The Ukrainian won that match and left with the titles via unanimous decision.
Usyk will be looking to maintain his unbeaten professional record having gone 19 matches without defeat whilst Joshua will be fighting to regain his belts in one of the biggest fights of the year. A trilogy fight could be on the horizon if Joshua comes out on top but an Usyk win could leave the Brit, and his career, at a crossroads.
William Hill are offering all customers this offer ahead of the fight this weekend. To claim this offer, simply follow the steps below.
William Hill Usyk v Joshua Offer: Top Price Guaranteed on Round Betting
- Go to William Hill via this special link
- Register an account
- Place your Round Betting bet with William Hill, knowing that you are getting the Top Price Guaranteed
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
William Hill New Customer Offer | Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets
18+. Play Safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. See full terms below.
Terms and Conditions
- For bets placed through our website, we compare our prices with those on the Bet365, Paddy Power, SkyBet, Ladbrokes, Coral and Betfred websites.
- Our price comparisons do not include any price boosts, enhanced odds or special offers from the competitors named in a above.
- We do not have to match a price if it is higher than the ‘lay’ price on exchange sites (sites where customers place and lay bets against each other and the exchange company takes a proportion as commission). For example, if the industry top price was 6/4 (2.5) and on the Betfair exchange (www.betfair.com) the ‘lay’ price was 2.44, we would not have to offer the 6/4 (2.5) price.
- If, at any time during the top-price period, we notice that any of our competitors are displaying a better price on the event markets, we will adjust our price immediately to match it or beat it.
- We can change or withdraw our top-price guarantee at any time and without giving notice, but this will not affect any bets placed before the change or withdrawal.
The full terms and conditions below apply.
Full Terms & Conditions
- Our price comparisons only include standard fixed odds round betting market, un-restricted, non-promotional prices from the listed bookmakers.
- If, at any time during the top-price period, we notice that any of the listed bookmakers are displaying a better standard price on the event markets, we will at our sole discretion, adjust our price to either match it or beat it as soon as reasonably possible.
- If a customer places a bet during the top-price period and finds a better price with one of the above-named bookmakers publicly available at the time the customer placed their bet with William Hill, we will guarantee to settle their bet at the next highest price in accordance with the industry standard pricing ladder available here.
- To claim for a stake placed in shop bring in physical evidence of the comparable price and your unsettled winning bet slip.
- To claim for a stake placed online, contact us on Twitter or Live Chat, provide a screenshot of the comparable price, the account number or username and the queried unsettled winning bet.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw our Top Price Guarantee promotion if unavoidable circumstances beyond our control make it necessary and not to do so would be unfair to those who sought to participate within the original terms or those who sought to participate within the original terms would not be disadvantaged. This will not affect any bets placed before the change or withdrawal.