The 2022 British Open Qualifiers take place in Wigan, and a live stream is available for multiple matches.
This season’s British Open will take place from September 26 to October 2 in Milton Keynes, with 64 players competing for £470,000 in prize money.
All main tour professionals are required to win one qualifying match in order to seal a place in the main event.
The qualifiers run from August 9-14 at the Robin Park Sports Centre in Wigan, with matches contested over the best of seven frames.
Matches involving the world’s top 16 ranked players will be held over to the main venue next month.
The likes of Ding Junhui, Stephen Hendry, David Gilbert, Ali Carter and Stephen Maguire will head to Wigan to contest their qualifying match.
Matches from multiple tables will be available to watch live online in the UK and various other regions worldwide.
18+ | Funded account required | Geo restrictions may apply | Please Gamble Responsibly | #Ad
How to watch British Open Qualifiers live stream
2) Register an account, place a £10 first bet and get £50 in Free Bets* (18+ only, T&Cs apply)
3) Once registered, go to the sports homepage and select ‘Snooker’ from the left-hand menu
4) Select the play icon next to the match in progress and the stream window will appear
*18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £50* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you five times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. BeGambleAware.org. *or currency equivalent.
ALL matches are also available to watch live at Skybet, to access, simply:
2) Register an account
3) Get £30 in Free Bets when you join and place ANY first bet*
4) Go to the Snooker menu and select ‘Watch Live’ next to the match in progress
18+ | New Customer Offer* | T&Cs Apply | Please Gamble Responsibly